Basically, your iPhone XR simply gives you access to an entertainment library, including music, videos, and games, apart from the communication facilities. But, the fact is that sometimes black spots may also appear on or inside the device screen.
If they always appear when you watch a movie or while playing a video game, then undoubtedly updating the program or app present on the device usually fixes them. But, apart from this, dust and dirt also get between the glass and the screen.
Hence, at that time, you may have to take your iPhone XR to a professional or Apple service center or Apple Care. As if this happens, then undoubtedly, you won’t be able to fix this on your own. Hence, in this situation, simply you have to take your iPhone XR to Apple technician, as they will simply fix this problem and then clean the glass.
Generally, the tech giant Apple always keeps its devices and OS updated, simply in an attempt to keep your iPhone system optimized and updated. Hence, if you are also an iPhone user, then never failed to download and install an iOS update.
As whenever the tech giant Apple has released the latest software patch for iOS 13, it was quickly installed. But somehow, for some bugs and errors, sometimes you ended up facing some problems after the update.
Hence, if you are reading this post, then I can surely bet that you are already facing the iPhone XR dark spot issue on your iPhone XR. Don’t worry, as here in this article, we will simply show you what to do and how to fix this issue, of course, iPhone XR dark spot on your iPhone XR.
Presumably, in this case, it seems to be an update error or a glitch that is minor or more complex to solve. While on a positive note, the problem is attributed to software errors rather than hardware damage.
It means that there is a way to solve it at home. Hence, to give you some clues, here I have drawn the most effective solutions for you to try and fix this issue now. Feel free to consult this tutorial, if you want to solve the iPhone XR dark spot issue on your iPhone XR.
Table of Contents
Fix The iPhone XR Dark Spot
Restart iPhone XR
Apart from making and receiving calls, mobile phones allow us to perform many other actions, like using applications for different purposes, taking photos or videos, or searching different websites are some of the activities that we can carry out from our iPhone XR or any iPhone or smartphone.
It is true that mobile phone is most often turned on and operational. Sometimes the phone becomes saturated and may not work properly due to various reasons. And in these cases, the first option will be to restart iPhone XR so that everything returns to normal. As for this reason, today, we will explain to you how to turn off or restart one of the most popular Apple smartphones among consumers at this time, of course, the iPhone XR.
- First of all, you have to press and hold the Side button at the top-right edge and both Volume Button as well.
- Now once the “slide to power off” option appears on the screen of your iPhone XR, simply release the buttons.
- After that, simply slide the Power switch to the right side, as shown in the image above.
- Now simply give the iPhone XR a few seconds simply to power off.
- Once you have done the above step, now simply press and hold the Side button at the top-right edge until the Apple logo appears on the screen of your iPhone XR.
- Now once the Apple logo appears on the screen, simply release the button.
- Now, all done.
Reset iPhone XR
We all know very well that iPhone XR has a great performance and battery life. As the iPhone XR has been simply optimized so that we can have the device ready for a day of hard battle. Although sometimes, it becomes quite necessary to make a hard reset to any iPhone for general bugs like the iPhone XR dark spot. And if you don’t know how to do so, then simply follow our simple guide. So, let’s learn how to reset iPhone XR, as you never know if you may need it at some other point.
So, first of all, it is necessary to have the volume up and down buttons located on the left side, and the on/off or power button on the right side of your iPhone XR. Hence, if your iPhone XR has been locked, then it is undoubtedly best to proceed with the hard reset.
- First of all, quickly press and release the volume up button.
- Then simply do the same thing with the volume down button as well.
- After that, now you have to press and hold the power button without sliding the screen swipe.
- Once done now, you will see how the Apple logo appears, and your phone will restart.
(Important Note: Do not worry if you have to do a hard reset or reset, as it will not delete any data from your iPhone XR.)
Restore iPhone XR
We all know that the possibility that our smartphone gives us to be able to browse and search for information on the web through browsers is something that can be really useful for us. Hence, the information that we store on our devices is really important.
If needed, then we may want to erase all this information in case if we are going to sell or transfer our iPhone XR. Apart from this, we want to erase it because we have not much space left on iPhone XR, and in this case, we may want to clean every uneseaary files present on the iPhone XR. Hence, to do so, it is best to perform a factory restore so that all information is deleted. Remember that if you do not want to lose all your data, then it is important to make a backup.
- First of all, go to the Settings > General > Software Update.
- Now check if a newer version of iOS is available or not.
- If a new version is available, then simply follow the onscreen instructions to download the new version and install it.
- But, before that, simply make sure that you have a recent backup of your device to restore from.
- Once it’s done, now go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage > Backups.
- After that, now simply select a device that will be listed under Backups simply to see the date and size of its latest backup.
- Once done, now simply go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap ‘Erase All Content and Settings.’
- Now on the Apps & Data screen, simply you have to select the Restore from iCloud Backup option.
- After that now you have to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Then you have to proceed to ‘Choose backup.’
- Now you have to choose from a list of all the available backups in the iCloud.
- Now, all done.
Repair iPhone XR Software Using Alternative Tools
If you don’t know, then let clarify that there are other alternative tools also available that you can use instead of iTunes. In fact, there are many users who always prefer to use third-party iOS repair and recovery software instead of iTunes.
If iTunes cannot repair your iPhone XR, then simply you can consider these alternative tools to fix the problem of your iPhone XR. Among the most reliable and effective iOS repair and recovery tools for your iPhone XR are the Any iOS System Repair, iCareFone, U.Fone iPhone data recovery software, among others. So, if you are still facing the issue on your iPhone XR, then simply download any of these tools on a compatible computer and then use it to fix your iPhone XR issue.
Basically, here in this article, we have provided all the information and tutorial to fix the iPhone XR dark spot issue. But, if you need more help with the use of certain functions and functions of the Apple iPhone XR, then simply do not hesitate to contact us, or you can also share your query on the comment section below.
So, what do you think about this? Simply share all your views and thoughts in the comment section below. And if you liked this post then simply do not forget to share this post with your friends and family.